Walking Like Tigers is a coaching program that holistically supports people to live well with long-term health conditions. (Please note I’m not a medical doctor; I don’t diagnose or prescribe.) Private online coaching is available to individuals.
Clients can expect to:
- Be guided and supported by someone who has been “walking the walk”
- Examine the physical, emotional/social, psychological, sexual, and spiritual levels of life with long-term health conditions (medicine? diet? job? romance? fitting in? parenting? where is God?)
- Learn guiding principles that simplify life’s daily choices—yielding healthier long-term results
- Find freedom in genuine raw emotion
- Share in a safe space that lets you vent, question, excavate, and recreate your life
- Honor our individual uniqueness and the self-care necessary to live fully and wholly
- Discover self-value while living in a culture that considers disease faulty or ignores it altogether (“the medical model”)— what this looks like and the imprint it leaves if we don’t voice ourselves
- Access each your understandings of God or life and connect this to your healing
- Receive a list of quality resources for further exploration
I offer the roadmap in major areas of life to master self-care, based on experience. The sum of your whole and good health is a result of life’s choices– from what you put on your breakfast plate to the god you may or may not pray to– and every relationship in between. I provide simple guidelines that are easy to recall and apply.
Walking Like Tigers will pass on to you wisdom that simplifies the complexity of living with long-term health challenges.
We will create wisdom together.
Click *here* to contact me for a free consult or to ask a question.
To learn more about why I call this program Walking Like Tigers, click *here*.